Fatima Jinnah Medical College Alumni Association of North America (FJMCAA)
Welcome to the web site of Fatima Jinnah Medical College Alumni Association of North America (FJMCAA). This is a website for the students and graduates of Fatima Jinnah Medical College, Pakistan, who are in practice or training in the USA, Canada, or Pakistan. The Fatima Jinnah Alumni Association of North America (FJMCAA) is a not-for-profit organization and a component society of the Association of Physicians of Pakistani Descent of North America. This Association is organized for educational, scientific, and social purposes. The Association is governed by the general rules & principles that are applicable to APPNA, which qualifies as a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954. The other aims and objectives shall be:
- To advance the interests of medicine at our Alma Matar.
- To engage in and promote educational and research activities at our Alma Mater in Pakistan and in North America.
- To participate in the Social welfare activities at our Alma Mater. To facilitate a greater and better understanding and relations amongst Pakistani physicians and between them and the people of North America.
- To assist newly arriving FJMC graduates in orientation and adjustment by providing them mentorship and assistance.
- To institute ways and means to cooperate with other medical organizations in North America.
- To participate in medical relief and other charitable activities both in Pakistan and in North America.